How Much does a USCCA Membership cost?
USCCA offers 3 levels of Membership. Each level will give you different benefits, including the insurance coverage. If you want to know more about the USCCA, who they are and what they do, see my article: Concealed Carry Insurance Coverage and Legal Protection Coverage and Legal Protection.
Below is a breakdown of the USCCA Membership fee for each level and what is included with your membership. USCCA Memberships cost from $22 per month to $47 per month.
The USCCA membership cost include all the following benefits regardless of the level you select:
Here are some important points regarding USCCA Self Defense insurance coverage:
- Response Team at your fingertips all the time. Highly trained agents to help you know what to do in your time of need. They are available 24/7/365.
- You can choose your own lawyer if you wish, or use one of the lawyers in the USCCA Network of attorneys that specialize in self defense law.
- No out-of-pocket expenses for bail, attorney fees, attorney retainer or criminal defense. This is paid up front so you do not need to worry about it in your time of crisis.
- You are protected for the use of not only a firearm, but any legal weapon when used for self defense.
- Self Defense Shield. This is the most trusted legal and financial protection for gun owners.
Concealed Carry and Self Defense Education:
Here are some of the valuable resources available to you as a member:
- Expansive digital Library that is full of information including, training guides, checklists for home security, ebooks on concealed carry and self defense plus an extensive video collection.
- CCM, the USCCA’s Concealed Carry Magazine. you will receive a complete print and digital subscription to USCCA’s award-winning publication, plus online access to back issues.
- Online Training videos. Each week you will receive a training video to help keep your skills up to date and your mind ready to defend yourself and your loved ones.
- Member Deals & Discounts. Enjoy huge discounts from trusted industry partners and early-bird access to newly released USCCA training and gear.
- USCCA Certified Instructor Network. Ramp up your training with a certified instructor from the USCCA’s growing nationwide network.
- Award-Winning Member Support. 24/7 access to USCCA’s Wisconsin-based, expert Member Services Team.
- Free Expo Entry At The Door. Free daily entry at the door to the annual USCCA Concealed Carry Expo, plus VIP Experience for Elite Members.
- Spouse Membership Discounts. Your spouse can join the same community and organization you trust at a fraction of the price.
- Permit Notifications. Never let your license lapse with permit expiration reminders.
- Community Giving Program. The USCCA Community Giving Program helps support communities in need with free training and resources
USCCA Gold Membership $22 per month
$247 if paid annually, a savings of $17 per year over the monthly payment option.
This is the basic membership designed for those that are new to concealed carry and looking for information and training to get you started. This level of membership includes all the above benefits. I have listed below the things that this Gold Level includes that differ from the other levels of membership:
- Civil Defense & Damages Protection up to $500,000
- Criminal Defense, Bail Bond Funding & Attorney Retainer up to $100,000
- 1 Year of back issues of Concealed Carry Magazine.
- 15 Guides and e books full of lifesaving information.
- Basic training video series
USCCA Platinum Membership $30 per month
$347 if paid annually, a savings of $13 per year over the monthly payment option.
This is the most popular membership level as it is not much more than the gold Membership but increases your benefits as follows:
- Civil Defense & Damages Protection up to $1,000,000
- Criminal Defense, Bail Bond Funding & Attorney Retainer up to $150,000
- 5 Years of back issues of Concealed Carry Magazine.
- 30 Guides and ebooks full of lifesaving information.
Basic training video series plus additional Situational Awareness training video
USCCA Elite Membership $47 per month
$497 if paid annually, a savings of $67 per year over the monthly payment option.
This is the most valuable membership especially if paid annually. It’s a bit more than the Platinum, but the benefits are increased substantially as follows:
- Civil Defense & Damages Protection up to $2,000,000
- Criminal Defense, Bail Bond Funding & Attorney Retainer up to $250,000
- Lifetime of back issues of Concealed Carry Magazine.
- Over 70 Guides and ebooks full of lifesaving information.
- Basic training video series plus additional Situational Awareness training video.
- In addition, the Elite USCCA Membership includes access to eLearning Training Systems which provides training in the Fundamentals of home defense and concealed Carry as well as Emergency First Aid Fundamental training.
Additional perks of the Elite USCCA Membership:
- In addition to Free Entry to the USCCA Comcealed Carry Expo, you will receive advanced show entry and an Elite VIP Experience. The 2020 Expo will be held in Kansas City, MO on March 20-22,
- Access to an Elite concierge Line to help you get the most value from your membership.
The USCCA is here to help train you, educate you, and cover you if you should ever need to use your firearm in defense of yourself, family or others. Look into them today!